Your company information is displayed within the DAT Directory for all other DAT subscribers to see. This provides you with a great platform to advertise your services to potential business partners.
The DAT Directory is used each day by brokers, carriers and shippers alike, to find business that can help them. Whether it is a broker looking for a carrier that has flatbeds and team drivers, or a carrier looking for a broker that is minority owned in Texas. The more information you provide, the more ways you can be found.
There are two primary ways of updating self profile information in the DAT Directory for your company:
- If you have a carrier DAT Onboard profile, log onto onboard.dat.com with your credentials and verify that all of your company and contact information is up to date.
- If you do not have a DAT Onboard profile or if all of the information in Onboard is correct, you can update your self profile but clicking the My Office tab in the DAT Directory. This will redirect your to your main account management hub: account.dat.com.
- Log in through the account.dat.com
- Navigate to the left hand panel and locate an option that says Office Information
- Click 'Edit' on the top and update any information that is incorrect.
- Click 'Save' at the bottom to complete the changes.